Best Fall Activities in the Pee Dee and South Carolina in 2019
It’s now the first of October which means the weather is finally starting to cool down and fall is quickly approaching! It’s time to enjoy the crisp autumn air, enjoy the outdoors, and participate into our favorite fall activities and traditions. Check out our list of Best Fall Activities in the Pee Dee and South Carolina in 2019!
- South Carolina State Fair: Located in Columbia and just over an hour drive from our neighborhood communities in Florence, the annual state fair is a must visit for families of all ages! The state fair begins October 9th and runs through October 20th and features countless rides, attractions, and food vendors. PLUS the cost of admission helps support South Carolina student scholarships!
- HBA of the Greater Pee Dee Tour of Homes: There’s still one weekend left to check out the best new construction homes through the Pee Dee that are open to the public! Find your next home or just come to get new ideas this upcoming Saturday or Sunday.
- Fall For Greenville 2019: Enjoy a weekend getaway up in Greenville next weekend and sample the best restaurants, wines, and craft brews of Greenville on Main Street. In addition, the festival provides activities for children and free entertainment each night of the event!
- Boone Hall Pumpkin Patch: Open for the entire month of October, the Boone Hall Pumpkin Patch in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina is a gem of the low-country. Come for the day and check out the corn mazes, pumpkin patches, and lots of fun fall treats for sale!
- Haunted Houses: And of course we couldn’t forget to include haunted houses! For those looking for more of a scare this Halloween, be sure to visit our favorites Kreepy Hollow in Bishopville and Sweet Dream Scare House in the upstate, located in Easley.